How a Professional Legal Intake Answering Service Supports Legal Professionals
Professional legal intake answering services can assist a wide variety of law offices in many ways. Most of the time, legal practices invest in responsive telephone answering to improve client service and build brand authority. However, when things get a bit complicated and a business requires legal representation, many lawyers and legal-related professionals require a solution that supports both client care and detailed intake.
Luckily, there is professional solution known as a legal intake answering service. By having this type of service for your practice, you can rely on the most advanced, professional and affordable virtual receptionists who are trained to assist you with streamlining new client intake while reducing interruptions.
How A Bay Area Legal Answering Service Can Help You Capture New Clients and Increase Your Profits
As we already mentioned, a legal intake answering service in the Bay Area is not just another answering service for lawyers or other legal practitioners. In a nutshell, this service comes as an extension of your personal injury law firm, legal office, attorney’s office or any similar legal practice with a specific service.
Designed to serve as an extension of your law practice, legal intake professionals answering your phone make it easier for you to focus on the things that truly matter to your law practice and minimize interruptions.
Professional Legal Intake Answering Services Should Deliver the Following:
- 24/7 Live Answering — Never miss a call, especially when you’re not available with trained Call agents who will answer your phones and gather complex details from your callers while improving the entire caller experience.
- Custom Message Delivery — A legal intake answering service should be able to notify you of any messages via text, secure messaging, warm patching or email so that you can respond based on priority.
- Full Legal Intake — Legal intake receptionists should be professional, trained and skilled at taking a wide variety of calls whether gathering new client intake details or patching an urgent call from a Judge through to you.
- A Team You Can Trust — For many law firms and businesses offering legal services, it is hard to find skilled yet affordable telephone answering professionals in the Bay Area. The legal intake answering service is a perfect solution and should be able to assist you with your call handling protocol and legal intake customization processes.
As you can see and understand at this point, a legal intake answering service is more than just a typical virtual receptionist service.
Before this service, there were just “call centers” which were quite traditional and only able to process or direct the calls to the right individual with legal knowledge. However, the legal answering representatives bring a new wave of changes and provide a premium level of care for every law firm, attorney, legal service business, etc.
Speaking of premium . . .
Rely on Our Professionally Certified Legal Intake Call Agents Here at Direct Line
Enlist the support of our Bay Area legal intake answering services for your practice and allow our professional Call Agents to manage your caller’s intake details. By partnering with us, you are making a smart decision of increasing your client list while decreasing your operational costs.
What you will get is:
- 24/7/365 telephone support
- Accurate and reliable messaging and patching
- Professionally certified
- 100% U.S. based
At Direct Line, we pride ourselves on assisting law firms across the United States manage their telephone lines as well as other communication channels. We are skilled, experienced, versatile and reliable —offering a range of call answering and telephone answering services with flexible and affordable packages.
With round the clock services as well as full support, our team of legal intake answering professionals at Direct Line can work virtually for your business —no matter where you are based. This way, you will save thousands of dollars on finding, training and keeping employees on payroll.
For more information and details about our legal intake answering service, contact us today. 888-365-2424