- 24 Hour Live Answering
- After Hours Answering and Dispatching
- Live Virtual Receptionist
- Employee Attendance Hotlines
- Urgent and Emergency Dispatch
- Bilingual Answering and Call Center Services
- Secure Medical Answering
- Alert and Email Monitoring
- Lead Capture
- Enhanced Voicemail
- Call Center Services
- Overflow Call Coverage
- Reservations and Bookings
- Additional Services
Join Our Team!
To apply, call our 24-hour Job Hotline 855-858-3700.
Are you an experienced Call Agent looking for a new opportunity or just ready for a change in your working environment? Then we are the right place for you!
Our call center is located in Stockton, CA. At this time, we are hiring only for remote positions for those located in Northern California.
Due to our explosive growth, we are currently hiring for morning, swing, and grave shifts. Direct Line is a 24/7/365 business. Please call the Job Hotline — 855-858-3700.
To answer incoming calls pleasantly, in the manner prescribed by our clients. To take messages and inbound orders accurately and efficiently. To deliver messages to our clients in a timely manner, per their instructions.
- Answer calls promptly and in the manner specified by each client.
- Speak to everyone in a pleasant, efficient, engaging and courteous manner.
- Take & Dispatch information accurately and efficiently; follow clients’ instructions.
- Understand, retain, and use information and procedures consistently.
- Contribute to a cohesive teamwork call center environment.
- Be sensitive to clients’ needs and see that those needs are met.
- Demonstrate your understanding and implementation that “Every Call Counts”.
- Pleasant professional phone voice, using proper diction, pronunciation and grammar.
- Type a minimum of 30 words per minute.
- Demonstrated ability to spell, listen and type information accurately.
- Demonstrated ability to have aptitude & ability for call center work.
- Ability to learn new concepts, procedures and instructions.
- Ability to take direction and multi-task.
- Ability to meet company’s schedule needs.
- Dependable & Reliable – Excellent attendance and punctuality.
At Home Agent Checklist: Work Area Requirements
- Quiet area with no distractions.
- Private Room with door with no family/visitors present at anytime or passing through.
- Must be well lit without glare.
- Desk must be adequate, designed to safely accommodate the equipment(computer, keyboard, etc).
- Comfortable chair with adequate back support.
- Must meet ergonomic requirements.
- PC running Windows 10 or higher; Prefer 2 Monitors.
- High Speed Wired Internet connection; (No wifi).
Here’s What’s In It For You!
Competitive Wages • Profit Sharing
Paid Vacations/Holidays • Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Spending Account • Shift Differential
Bilingual Differential • Career Advancement
Medical/Dental and Vision Benefits • RAP Points/Bonus Hours
If you are upbeat, articulate, confident with a strong work ethic, then you’ll enjoy working in our fast paced Call Center. If you are able to multi-task, enjoy helping others, and are comfortable working with new technology we want to meet you. Take a look at the great benefits we offer below and then give us a call.
Ability to type 30 WPM • Strong Verbal Skills
Dependable • Confident
Punctual • Internet Savvy
Strong Written Skills • Positive Attitude
Please call our employment hotline 855-858-3700.
We look forward to hearing from you.