Secure Interactive Messaging
Sign-up and save with our Secure Interactive Messaging (SIM) feature.
It allows you to receive critical information via our secure servers. SIM works by sending a weblink via email or SMS text message and does not contain any sensitive information. It only serves as a notification that a new message is securely available.
By clicking on the weblink, you will be directed to a secure login page where you can access your inbox to view your messages.
Your secure messages are housed on our servers and never outsourced to a third-party or stored on your phone.
How it Works
- Call agent gathers message detail
- Secure notification link is dispatched
- Client notified of new message
- Access message securely
- Acts as a mobile inbox
- Assured delivery
- Consolidates texts and emails in one location
- “Message Received” confirmation
- Encrypted content (https)
- Secure “Reply” capability
- Group messaging