Did you know that Direct Line offers a powerful enterprise paging and messaging application for BlackBerry, iOS, and Android smart phones (and tablets)? Direct Line’s Secure Interactive Messaging (SIM) program is ideal for organizations where HIPAA compliance is a necessity or where sensitive data must be delivered in a secure way to mobile devices. This service is able to replace or augment your current paging technology and also makes possible instant two-way communication. When you (recipient) receive an alert for a new message it is separate from your email and text messages and the secure interactive message (SIM) is able to be viewed instantly using the SIM app on your smartphone or tablet.
Seven Great Reasons To Go SIM:
- Ability for a recipient to reply to a message with an encrypted/secure response
- Ability to designate “High Priority” messages, displaying them at the top of the message list and also to organize by subject
- Repeated alerts to the recipient’s mobile device to ensure prompt message receipt
- Encrypted/secure “message delivery” and “Message Read” receipts, verifying receipt of the message by the recipient and verifying when the message is opened
- Ability to send secure/encrypted messages to mobile devices (better than text)
- Ability to send large amounts of data/information instantly
- Provides an auditing and reporting trail of all messages with all message events
- Can be over Wi-Fi, not just limited to the use of cellular or telephone signal. Operates inside buildings, where sometimes wireless telephone/pager service can fail.
Today is a great day to call and get this amazing new messaging technology for your organization! Call 888-365-2424 and request this service today!